11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Christmas Open Day
Cafe-bar and Founders Room, Brighton Dome, Church Street, Brighton
Saturday December 8, 11am-4pm
Enjoy a feast of family-friendly Christmas cheer and dust off your finest Christmas jumper for the ultimate festive photo opportunity, running from 11.30am–1pm and 1.45pm–4pm. There’ll be craft activities for youngsters.
Phone 01273 709709 or visit brightondome.org.
De La Warr Pavilion, Marina, Bexhill-on-Sea
Saturday December 8, 8pm
Tickets £29.50 and £35
Rick Wakeman, former keyboard player with YES and songwriter, embarks on his Christmas Piano Odyssey Tour, which features classic tracks given Rick’s unique piano treatment. It follows his successful Piano Portraits tour last year in support of the album of the same name. Rick says, “In the footsteps of Piano Portraits, the new album Piano Odyssey features a collection of music old and new that includes some particular favourites of mine. I’m looking forward to performing tracks from it live on my own odyssey around the UK in the autumn!”
Phone 01424 229111 or visit dlwp.com.
- 10 top pop music acts playing Sussex this season
- 20 stars of the Eighties are coming out to play in Sussex this season
- 8 gorgeous places in Sussex to see the glow of autumn colour
- 30 great things for children to see and do this half-term
- Get your curious kids down to Brighton Science Festival for a bit of rocket science, robot wars and some vomiting pumpkins