10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Etsy Christmas Market
Cafe-bar, Brighton Dome, Church Street, Brighton
Saturday December 1, 10am-5pm
The annual Brighton Etsy Team Christmas market is an opportunity to shop local and independent, with unique ideas for all tastes and budgets. From homewares and jewellery to skincare and art, the festive fair will be bursting with stylish, contemporary gifts.
Phone 01273 709709 or visit brightondome.org.
01/12/2018 - 02/12/2018
Connaught Theatre, Union Place, Worthing
Saturday and Sunday December 1 and 2, 2pm and 4.30pm on Saturday and 11am and 2pm on Sunday
Tickets £12.50/family of 4 £46
“Me, you and the old guitar, How perfectly, perfectly happy we are. MEEE-EW and the old guitar. How PURRR-fectly happy we are!” Tabby McTat, from the book by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler, is a cat with the loudest of meee-ews and a best friend with a guitar. Together they sing their favourite songs, delighting the crowds, until one day Fred disappears. Separated and alone, Tabby finds shelter and a new life with all the home comforts that any cat could dream of. However, memories of his life with Fred haunt him, and he sets off to search the streets for his long-lost friend. Interwoven with original songs, Tabby McTat is the heart-warming tale of friendship and loyalty from the team behind Stick Man Live and Tiddler and Other Terrific Tales.
Phone 01903 206206 or visit worthingtheatres.co.uk.
- 10 top pop music acts playing Sussex this season
- 20 stars of the Eighties are coming out to play in Sussex this season
- 8 gorgeous places in Sussex to see the glow of autumn colour
- 30 great things for children to see and do this half-term
- Get your curious kids down to Brighton Science Festival for a bit of rocket science, robot wars and some vomiting pumpkins