03/02/2018 - 01/12/2018
10:00 am - 3:30 pm
45 South Street, Tarring, Worthing
Saturdays February 3, April 7, June9, October 6 and December 1 (one-day course), 10am-3.30pm
Tutor Tricia Johnson, of Art With Trica, gives one-to-one support as she teaches a one-day course suitable for beginners through to advanced students. There will be advice on drawing and measuring techniques, as well as exploring different art forms.
Phone 07794 655368 or visit triciajohnson.wixsite.com.
02/04/2018 - 10/12/2018
8:30 am - 6:00 pm
Furniture Making Skills Week - Essential Cabinetmaking Hand Skills
Bankside Farm, Ditchling Common, Burgess Hill
Mondays April 2, July 23, August 20 and December 10, 8.30am-6pm
Run by John Lloyd of John Lloyd Fine Furniture, these five-days courses give beginners a grounding and the more experienced a tune-up. It teaches sharpening, honing, planing, sawing and chiselling and jointing as well as other skills. All tools and materials are provided.
Phone 01444 480388 or visit johnlloydfinefurniture.co.uk.
- 10 top pop music acts playing Sussex this season
- 20 stars of the Eighties are coming out to play in Sussex this season
- 8 gorgeous places in Sussex to see the glow of autumn colour
- 30 great things for children to see and do this half-term
- Get your curious kids down to Brighton Science Festival for a bit of rocket science, robot wars and some vomiting pumpkins