07/02/2018 - 31/03/2018
Pembury House, Ditching Road (New Road) Clayton, Hassocks
February and March
Admission £9/children free. Visitors welcome by arrangement
Around 100 gardens in the National Garden Scheme are opening as part of its Snowdrop Festival and Pembury House is one of them. Its two-acre country garden, with winding paths, has snowdrops and hellebores and visitors can enjoy views of the South Downs National Park.
Phone 01273 842805 or visit pemburyhouse.co.uk.
24/03/2018 - 25/03/2018
Brighton Centre , Kings Road, Brighton
Saturday-Sunday March 24-25, 11am-6pm on Saturday and 10am-5pm on Sunday
At plant-based food and lifestyle festival VegfestUK Brighton, one of Europe’s biggest vegan festivals, there will be around 230 stalls featuring cakes, cheeses, snacks, coconut oil, sauces, superfoods, supplements, chocolates, teas, clothing, skincare, cosmetics, jewellery, magazines and more. Among the brands will be Elspeth’s Kitchen, Good Carma Foods, Vegusto, Creative Nature, Deliciously Honest, Ice Green, Peakz, Park!er Foods, Simply Veg, Superfresh Waffles and The Grand Trunk Road Food Stop.
Email email@example.com or visit brighton.vegfest.co.uk.
- How a loveable collie cross puppy called Flash helped my grief, reveals author of new memoir The Power of Dog
- Lady C of Castle Goring publishes her “positive” new book on the Queen’s marriage
- Poetry readings by Poldark star Jack Farthing are one of the highlights of rebranded international music festival in Alfriston
- Historian campaigns to raise money for Brighton plaque to honour conjoined twin sisters who became Hollywood stars
- For his first book, writer Damian Le Bas picked up the gauntlet thrown down by his ancestors and set off on a journey through his Gypsy heritage