20/03/2018 - 21/03/2018
Menopause The Musical
The Hawth, Hawth Avenue, Crawley
Tuesday and Wednesday March 20 and 21, 7.30pm
Tickets £29.50. Age 16+
This all-singing all-dancing comedy show, with one-liners and parody songs about hot flushes and memory loss, is set in a department store where four women meet by chance. They bond as they make fun of their lives as they experience The Change and their problems of forgetfulness, mood swings, wrinkles, night sweats and chocolate binges. It stars Cheryl Fergison of EastEnders, Maureen Nolan from The Nolans, Casualty’s Rebecca Wheatley and Hilary O’Neil from ITV’s Copy Cats.
Phone 01293 553636 or visit parkwoodtheatres.co.uk.
Kiri Pritchard-McLean: Appropriate Adult
The Old Market, 11a Upper Market Street, Hove
Wednesday March 21, 8pm
Tickets £12.50/concs £10/TOM’s Friends 15% off
Kiri Pritchard-McLean, a Chortle Award nominee, made a wish to mentor vulnerable kids and as a consequence she’s going to be more careful of what she wishes for in future. This is a morality tale about other people’s lack of morals.
Read our feature on International Women’s Day.
Phone 01273 201801 or visit theoldmarket.com.
- How a loveable collie cross puppy called Flash helped my grief, reveals author of new memoir The Power of Dog
- Lady C of Castle Goring publishes her “positive” new book on the Queen’s marriage
- Poetry readings by Poldark star Jack Farthing are one of the highlights of rebranded international music festival in Alfriston
- Historian campaigns to raise money for Brighton plaque to honour conjoined twin sisters who became Hollywood stars
- For his first book, writer Damian Le Bas picked up the gauntlet thrown down by his ancestors and set off on a journey through his Gypsy heritage