Regis Centre, Belmont Street, Bognor Regis
Friday March 2, 7.30pm
Tickets £21.50/concs £19.50.u16s £15.50/dance schools £12.50
Vienna Festival Ballet perform Cinderella, the rags-to-riches classic fairy tale. Featuring a mistreated young girl, a glass slipper, two ugly step-sisters and a handsome prince, the production is based on the traditional story, with music by Rossini and choreography by Sheila Styles.
Phone 01243 861010 or visit alexandratheatre.co.uk.
The Lock in ‘Folk Fairy Tale’
The Old Market, 11a Upper Market Street, Hove
Friday March 2, 8pm
Tickets £18/concs £16
The Breaking Tradition dance company present a comical new version of their critically acclaimed folk and hip hop, with live music from The Demon Barbers. It combines elements of the Grimm fairytales with a funked-up music score and new choreography.
Phone 01273 201801 or visit theoldmarket.com.
- Tim Key’s new show is an intricate web of pithy poems and playful anecdotes, short films and elaborate stunts – plus lager
- Awesome alliums burst into bloom in Arundel Castle gardens
- Teenage Game of Thrones star Brenock O’Connor lands first lead role in feel-good football film
- Rolls-Royce unveils Cullinan, its new super-luxury SUV born and bred at Goodwood
- Family is the theme of the first exhibition of works by a frustrated artist 10 years after becoming a father