07/02/2018 - 31/03/2018
Pembury House, Ditching Road (New Road) Clayton, Hassocks
February and March
Admission £9/children free. Visitors welcome by arrangement
Around 100 gardens in the National Garden Scheme are opening as part of its Snowdrop Festival and Pembury House is one of them. Its two-acre country garden, with winding paths, has snowdrops and hellebores and visitors can enjoy views of the South Downs National Park.
Phone 01273 842805 or visit pemburyhouse.co.uk.
7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Bee-Friendly Garden Plants
Friends Meeting House, Priory Road, Chichester
Tuesday February 27, 7.30pm-9.30pm
SWT members £3/SWT non-members £4
Monica Lucas gives an illustrated talk on bee-friendly garden plants.
- Tim Key’s new show is an intricate web of pithy poems and playful anecdotes, short films and elaborate stunts – plus lager
- Awesome alliums burst into bloom in Arundel Castle gardens
- Teenage Game of Thrones star Brenock O’Connor lands first lead role in feel-good football film
- Rolls-Royce unveils Cullinan, its new super-luxury SUV born and bred at Goodwood
- Family is the theme of the first exhibition of works by a frustrated artist 10 years after becoming a father