07/02/2018 - 31/03/2018
Pembury House, Ditching Road (New Road) Clayton, Hassocks
February and March
Admission £9/children free. Visitors welcome by arrangement
Around 100 gardens in the National Garden Scheme are opening as part of its Snowdrop Festival and Pembury House is one of them. Its two-acre country garden, with winding paths, has snowdrops and hellebores and visitors can enjoy views of the South Downs National Park.
Phone 01273 842805 or visit pemburyhouse.co.uk.
10:30 am - 3:00 pm
The Old Vicarage, The Street, Washington
Sunday February 25, 10.30am-3pm
Admission £5/children free
Around 100 gardens in the National Garden Scheme are opening as part of its Snowdrop Festival and The Old Vicarage is one of them. The three-and-a-half acre gardens are set around an 1832 Regency house and has a formal front garden with a rear garden featuring mature trees from the 19th century as well as newer trees and a water garden as well as a Japanese garden. There’s a new meadow area that has 10,000 mixed bulbs. Picture: NGS.
Phone 07766 761926 or visit ngs.org.uk.
- Tim Key’s new show is an intricate web of pithy poems and playful anecdotes, short films and elaborate stunts – plus lager
- Awesome alliums burst into bloom in Arundel Castle gardens
- Teenage Game of Thrones star Brenock O’Connor lands first lead role in feel-good football film
- Rolls-Royce unveils Cullinan, its new super-luxury SUV born and bred at Goodwood
- Family is the theme of the first exhibition of works by a frustrated artist 10 years after becoming a father