10:00 am - 1:00 pm
A Walk at Cuckmere Haven - East Side
Car park, A259 opposite Seven Sisters Country Park Visitor Centre
Tuesday February 13, 10am-1pm
This guided walk looking for wintering birds takes walkers along the concrete track along the river bank and back again.
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Kiosk, Rye Harbour village car park, Rye Harbour Nature Reserve, Rye
Tuesday February 13, 10am-12noon
Suggested donation £1 per item. Suitable for children of all ages
Children are invited to a bird morning making treats for garden birds and trying to spot some winter birds in the nature reserve.
- New thought-provoking exhibition in Worthing explores Europe as a safe home
- Photographer gives candid and sometimes humorous view of bygone Sussex in an exhibition of black and white photographs
- The feminism and creativity of Virginia Woolf shine through in an exhibition of works by 80 female artists in Chichester
- Superstar soprano Katherine Jenkins headlines Proms in the Park summer music festival
- A bright and bold touring bandstand and Poldark action horses are the star attractions at the South of England Show