06/02/2018 - 10/02/2018
Devonshire Park Theatre, Compton Street, Eastbourne
Tuesday-Saturday February 6-10, 7.45pm with 2.30pm matinees on Wednesday and Saturday
Spamalot is a riotous comedy with misfit knights, killer rabbits, dancing nuns and ferocious Frenchmen. Ripped off from the 1975 film Monty Python and the Holy Grail, it follows King Arthur as he travels with his Knights of the Round Table on a divine mission to find the Holy Grail.
Phone 01323 412000 or visit eastbournetheatres.co.uk.
Jon Richardson and Friends
Theatre Royal, New Road, Brighton
Tuesday February 6, 8pm
Tickets £24.15. Age 14+
Comedian Jon Richardson (above) hosts a mixed comedy bill featuring Joe Wilkinson (below left), Rob Beckett (below centre), Adam Hills (below right) and more. The evening aims to raise money for UK Sepsis Trust in memory of Stuart Hudson.
Phone 0844 871 7650 or visit atgtickets.com.
- New thought-provoking exhibition in Worthing explores Europe as a safe home
- Photographer gives candid and sometimes humorous view of bygone Sussex in an exhibition of black and white photographs
- The feminism and creativity of Virginia Woolf shine through in an exhibition of works by 80 female artists in Chichester
- Superstar soprano Katherine Jenkins headlines Proms in the Park summer music festival
- A bright and bold touring bandstand and Poldark action horses are the star attractions at the South of England Show